The Preferred Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company
In Berlin and across the nation, asphalt shingle roofing is among the most common and most affordable options available. Homeowners love this choice for a sturdy, reliable roof, in addition to the numerous style and color options the asphalt category provides. With our team’s experience, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC is the Berlin roofing contractor who is dedicated to providing nothing less than the best in asphalt shingle roofing. You can be confident that our professional team will commit to excellence on your project and work with you every step of the way. Your new roof’s quality is all but a certainty.
To learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options, call us today at (860) 759-8617 to schedule a free estimate.
Brands We Work With
With Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC, we work with only the highest quality of asphalt shingles. We work mostly with GAF and Owens Corning shingles because we know that these manufacturers are at the top of their game. We are also a certified roofing company with both of these leading manufacturers, allowing us to offer the best warranties for our customers.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Named for the cutout classification that gives them a distinct three-piece look, these lightweight and energy-efficient shingles are the most common and easy to maintain. With proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
For the home where curb appeal matters most, architectural shingles are a great choice. With a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs, you can enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
A cost-effective premium version of asphalt shingle roofing. Luxury shingles are designed to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing, with the benefit of costing only 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is the go-to answer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from. Based on your budget, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. Depending on the job, new shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles. Asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Due to their harmful emissions, asphalt shingles are non-recyclable. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Berlin?
On average, asphalt roofs cost between $8,000 to $20,000. The size and slope of your home will impact the final cost, in addition to repairs that may be needed underneath your old shingles, and the type of asphalt shingles you choose for the project.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Berlin?
Top-quality products, top-quality service: that’s what you can expect from Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC. We’re absolutely committed to providing the best possible craftsmanship when it comes to a new asphalt shingle roof. When it’s time to partner up with a roofer you can trust, give us a call for your free estimate.